CVC Finance Limited, a fast growing financial institution incorporated in 2015, licensed by Bangladesh Bank. We offer a wide range of diversified financial services for Consumer, SME and Corporate segments. We aim to deliver innovative financial solutions by leveraging on Technology, best Corporate Practices and Service Excellence.
OUR MAJOR INSTITUTIONAL SHAREHOLDERS ARE
- Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)
- Sadharan Bima Corporation
- Khan Brothers Ship Building Ltd
- Amanat Shah Weaving Processing Ltd
- Moon Readywears Ltd
- Padma Glass Ltd and
- Kowloon Capital Ltd, Hong Kong
The Board of the CVC Finance Limited is composed of very successful people in their field of work and profession with high level of business acumen and leadership qualities. Our Chairman Mr. Mahmud Hussain has two decades of wide ranging local and global experience in financial services markets with world recognized organizations including World Bank, Deutsche Bank and Citigroup UK.
Our management team has experience of working for leading banks and financial institutions and a strong background with proven track record of excellence in performance.
To be the innovative & most professional Financial Institution to cater to the need of the market.
- Maximize values for both external and internal Stakeholders through innovation, skill and professionalism.
- Offer comprehensive, professional and innovative financial solutions and services.
- Establish an ethical, professional corporate governance and management structure.
- Facilitate FDI & optimize use of capital to spur Sustainable economic green growth.
We will constantly anticipate market needs and strive to offer innovative & flexible services that create new value for customers.
- March 09, 2014 : Initial approval from the Bangladesh Bank to operate as Financial Institution
- July 16, 2015 : Licensed as Financial Institution under Financial Institution Act 1993,Clause 4 (1)
- December 20, 2015 : Publication of Bangladesh Gazette on approval of licensing to operate as financial institution.
- February 29, 2016 : Bangladesh Bank Governor Dr. Atiur Rahman formally inaugurated the operation of CVCFL at a glittering ceremony in The Radisson Blue, Dhaka.
- February 03, 2019 : The company has been renamed as “CVC Finance Limited” instead of CAPM Venture Capital & Finance Limited.
Our Board Of Directors
Our Executive Committee
Our Audit Committee
Our Management Committee